Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bato Bato Pik

well someone in the chat box requested for something like jack en poy..,
I tried to create one and I came up with this
Turbo C Bato Bato Pik
I added a little ascii graphics for design purposes :P

First you will select what you want to use

Then the computer will randomly choose what to use against you...
You will see the result as you press enter

Do you like it..? A little modification and imagination can improve this program...
I can't include the source code but I can give you a hint...
It is just a series of IF's
for the graphics, I used a function(if it receive 1 it will print stone)

I uploaded the .exe file for you to try...
(sorry no source code)

Download it here
Bato Bato Pik by James Angelo Aves

3 comments:

  1. naka gotoxy po ba ung pagpiprint niyo nung kay computer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hnd poh boss, simple print lng poh yan

    ReplyDelete