Saturday, August 22, 2009

NEWS!!!

My PHP Accreditation site has been reported as an attack site by Google.
Well this is not true and my website is very safe.
I think SOMEONE inserted something in that website, and this is the proof...


And I know who might have done this...
To you, if you cannot do something good, just don't do anything...

And to all, do you know that even our project when I was in college was sabotage...?
Even my PHP chat box, that SOMEONE tried to insert a script that was the same as the script inserted in our college project...
That is why when you visit my PHP chat box, you will see my post
"James Aves: Please don't post any annoying script because it will not work here."

And to you, don't be jealous of what I can do, or what anybody can do.,
If you think you can't do such a thing, just seek for help,
and don't do stupid things...

Note: You can still visit my PHP Accreditation, I have already fixed it...
If "Reported attack site" appears on your browser, just click ignore this warning, or better if you will use Internet Explorer...
But for your own safety, I will just remove the link until the Google finish reviewing the website...

No comments:

Post a Comment