Thursday, August 13, 2009

PHP Accreditation Data Table

Hello...
Do you want to create a program using PHP that acts like data sheet?
When I was in College, our professor told us to research about the different areas in Accreditation System. And so, we asked for some data in the library and in the accreditation office, we also conducted an interview with different colleges in our university.

While I was doing the research, I thought, why not put all the accreditation data of all the colleges in all of the areas in the internet so that research would be easy.

Now it is possible, introducing to you the Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines (AACCUP).


For example you will select BSIT

You can view the data in every areas of concern, for example area 1

I also included search (by sub area) and also I added security so that the only one who can add and edit data in an area are the accreditors.



Be amaze, visit my AACCUP that was created by myself, click the link on the right side of my blog.

Based on my experience, after I created this project, I learned a lot about PHP, adding, editing, deleting or manipulating database (MYSQL).

The buttons and wallpapers, including the background image was also my creation with the aid of tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment